Question Bank General Insurance Accounts Preparation and Regulation of Investment : (IC 46) Based on New Syllabus
The syllabus of IC-46, General Insurance Accounts Preparation & Regulation of Investments as compared to the earlier one is more loaded with examples & self help questions. This is necessary as more exposure to practical questions will help in understanding the subject better. Based on the syllabus and general practice adopted for objective type exams, we have compiled expected questions and answers in the line of multiple choice options.
The guide book contains latest examination questions as a reference point of view. We take considerable effort to cover complete syllabus and include questions based on student feedback.
The guide book highlights
- Financial Accounting - Meaning & Scope
- Accounting Concepts, Principles & Convention
- Accounting Policies
- Accounting Process, Methods & Control and Finalisation of Accounts
- Non-Life Insurance Business Accounting Methods, Techniques & Process
- Accounting Methods & Process of Special Accounting Transactions
- Annual Reports, Audit & International Financial Reporting Standards
Authors : Dr. S.Subashini - MBA,FIII,Ph.D
Dr. R. Velmurugan - M.Com, MBA, Ph.D
ISBN : 978-81-932779-4-2
Cost of Book is Rs.720.00 (+ Rs.40.00 Postage & Handling Charges in India Only) Total Rs.760.00
If you facing any problem in making ONLINE PAYMENT, Please pay through NEFT or Deposit cheque in favour of “The Maples Publication” A/C no. 33409862387, State Bank of India, Branch- Belgharia Kolkata, IFSC Code- SBIN0001888 OR Pay through Paytm : 8336050640. Send your details at firstname.lastname@example.org OR WhatsApp at +918336050640